This is the Shorelines jacket from Ilga Leja . It is constructed from panels of garter stitch interspersed with wrapped stitches. Each panel is worked in different directions with the bottom bands, front bands, and collar in seed stitch, added at the end.
There are 6 sizes as follows:
* Small : 21" wide across back and 27.5" long
* Medium : 22" wide across back and 29" long"
* L : 24" wide across back and 29" long
* 1X: 26" wide across back and 30.5" long
* 2X :28" wide across back and 33.5" long
* 3X :30" wide across back and 33.5" long.
Suggested yarn is medium worsted weight and you will need between 1094 and 2187 yards on depending on size. You will also need US #7 and #9 circular needles, a tapestry needle and blocking wires and pins.
There are 5 double sided pages of pattern together with a front page with a colored photo of the design. The whole thing is housed in a protective sleeve and is beautifully produced.
Please click on the thumbnails to enlarge the view.