Violetta is a lace trimmed shell designed by Ilga Leja.
It is worked in two identical pieces, forming a V-neck in the front and back. A 3-needle-bind-off joins the front to the back, while matress stitch creates invisible seams at each side.
This versatile top can be worn over a shirt during the day or be transformed into a camisole for the evening.
There are six sizes:
* Extra Small : Bust 29", Length 18"
* Small : Bust 34", Length 20"
* Medium : Bust 27", Length 20.5"
* Large : Bust 43", Length 21"
* 1X : Bust 49", Length 23"
* 2X : Bust 53", Length 24.5"
You will need between 410 - 820 yards of a Sport or DK weight yarn and US #3 and #6 needles, stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
There are 3 double sided pages of pattern with charts and a front page showing the design in color. It is housed in a polythene sleeve ready for filing.
Please click on the thumbnails to enlarge the views