This is the deluxe interchangeable needle set in the Knit Pro Cubics range. The needles are square and gradually taper to a point at the ends.They are made from Symfonie wood in the rose colour way. The square cross section gives a much more comfortable grip, tighter and more even stitches. Also mohair and angora are much easier to work with on this shape of needle.
This set comprises the following:
* 7 sets needle tips in 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm.
* 4 cables for joining the tips - 60cm and 80cm ( x 2), 100cm
* 8 cable ends, these can either be used at one end of one of the cords to make a very long straight needle or they can be put at each end of a cord enabling you to change tip size without any stitches falling off.
* 2 cable keys to tighten the tips with.
* A black jacquard fabric case with a pocket for the cables, cable ends and keys. The case is see through on one side.
Please click on the thumbnails to enlarge the views.