Thee are eight balls of Regia 4 ply sock yarn with one ball in each of the following colours:
* #5097, charcoal with blue and red flashes
* #5384, red, blue green and white stripes
* #5164, grey and blue stripes
* #5438, blue, white and fawn stripes
* #2005, grey and blue twistl
* #1903, blue, green, mauve and cinnamon stripes
* #5381, white, brown, blue,black and grey stripes
* #5439, red, pink, orange and fuchisa stripes
The yarn is 75% wool and 25% polyamid and is very soft . It is machine washable and does not felt and is color fast.
You need 2 balls for a pair of adult socks - use two different colours - toes, heels and cuffs in one colour and the body of the sock in another!
Please click on the thumbnails to enlarge the views