This starter set is ideal for anyone wishing to build up a complete collection of interchangeable circular needles gradually as it can be added to with additional tips.
The needles are from Knit Pro's Brass Nickle range and are made from hollow brass pipes that make the needles light in weight. The surface is coated with nickle which gives a smooth surface and enables your stitches to glide along. The set comprises:
* 3 sets needle tips in 4mm, 5mm and 6mm ( US #6, #8 and #10)
* 3 cables for joining the tips - 60cm, 80cm and 120 cm ( 24". 32" and 47")
* 6 cable ends, these can either be used at one end of one of the cords to make a very long straight needle or they can be put at each end of a cord enabling you to change tip size without any stitches falling off.
* 3 cable keys to tighten the tips with.
* A clear vinyl pouch with 3 pockets for the needle tips plus extra ones for future tips.
Please click on the thumbnails to enlarge the views.