I like to think that once you've purchased from Jannette's Rare Yarns, you'll continue to come back in the future. That’s why I like to say thank you to my customers with a loyalty points scheme.
You earn points every time you shop – for a limited time I am offering double points -for every $1 you spend, you will receive 2 points worth 2 cents off a future order. You need to have a minimum of 100 points in order to redeem them. The points are added to your order when it is marked as shipped.
I also have regular bonus loyalty points give aways – sometimes to my newsletter subscribers, sometimes for my fans on Facebook or Twitter or for customers who have written reviews on my products.
Loyalty Points Terms and Conditions
- Loyalty Points are awarded on the basis of 1 point for every $1 spent on products (not including postage or delivery)
- Loyalty Points can only be earned on orders over $12 in value (not including postage / delivery charges)
- Each Loyalty Point is worth 1 cent except when doubled in special promotions.
- Discretionary Loyalty Points are awarded from time to time
- Loyalty Points are valid for 12 months and are non-transferable. You need 100 points or more to redeem them
- No cash alternative is available
- You must have created and be logged into your account to earn or redeem your Loyalty Points – they cannot be retrospectively deducted from or added to your account
- Loyalty Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with a discount code
- Terms and Conditions relating to Loyalty Points are subject to change
- When purchases that have earned or have been made using Loyalty Points are returned for a refund, an adjustment for the value of the Loyalty Points will be made to the amount refunded